quinta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2008

A New Year...

Another year.... gone,
Another year... just begun,

What holds ahead no one can tell...
New things to experience,
New things to see,
New things to live,
New problems with new solutions,
Old problems still without solutions,
New things to keep my mind busy,
Old things that still keep my mind busy,

A new year usually means a new life,
Why?

I'm finally hapy with the life i lead,
Things couldn't get any better,
I'm finally living the life i've always wanted,
I'm finally making myself into someone,
Working hard on myself and pushing myself to new limits,
Being surronded by the people i love,
By the things i want to be surrounded by,
I don't have to put up with anything i don't want to,

Now i can finally say... I'm someone worth being...
I am me,
Here i am....

Sem comentários: