terça-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2007

The first one....

In my own words how can i tell u what i think or feel?
In my own words things seem so much harder to say,
In my own words somethings wouldnt even be said,
In my own words how can i make sense of things if I dont even understand them?

How do you know how to put things in my own words, when u daren't even whisper them?!
How do I know what to say to these things in my head?

So many questions and yet after all this time I still havent found the answer to them....

I know the past soon catches up with u... i'm living proff of that...
I know that sooner or later i'll have to face up to alot of things i've been ignoring till now,
But the will power to ignore u seems to be fading....
Just one question... whats going to happen next?

Sem comentários: