segunda-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2008

Love, War and Destiny...

Is everything fair in Love and War?

Maybe things aren't as they are supposed to be,
Maybe the ending was mean't to be different,
Maybe we realised too late that it wasn't mean't to be,
Maybe we didn't fight enough fo what we wanted,

There used to be a time when things were easier to get through,
A time when we knew what to do and how to deal with things,
A time where things just seemed to fit...
A time where we were inseperable,

We were our own army,
We knew exactly what to do,
We were a team, an army against anyone who tried to put themselves between us,

But then came a time when you lost your will to fight,
Your will to stand-up for what was yours, ours.. what we fought so much to keep,

There came a time when it was just me,
Fighting, trying to keep intact what was rightfully mine,
There came a time when I too became tired of trying to keep things afloat,
To keep things ok and good,

I lost my army..

Maybe this was my fate... my destiny,
Love is it's own war,
You need an army to keep things and fight for them,

In war only one thing matters...winning and knowing you did all you could to win and doing your best,

I look back and i'm proud of what i managed to achieve,
I'm proud of loving you the way I did,
I'm proud because now i'm a better person for doing so,
I'm proud 'cause I managed to make someone happy for a while,

This is now my destiny... to look back and say "I did good... I can finally move on..."

Here i come... my destiny awauts me...

Sem comentários: