sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2008

Good times come to an end...

What the hell is going on?

So many things in my head... I can't stop thinking about this...
From one minute to the next I don't know if I'm coming or going...
One minute you're all over me... wanting to know how I am and if things are ok,
The next it's as if you don't care...

Maybe it's your own little code that I have to decifer,
Understand,
But how if you won't even give me a clue of whats going on in your head?!
How can I stand here and guess waht you're thinking and what you want...
When I'm with you things seem so clear and perfect,
And I know we promised not to get things mixed up and confused but how is that possible?
How can we both just stand there and pretend there is nothing going on?

Maybe you're just stronger than me,
But even you have to admit that things aren't as easy as we said they were going to be when this all started...
Surely you can't expect me to just look you in the eyes and say that there is nothing going on between us or that we don't have our little secret...
In a way I just don't want to pretend anymore,
I'm just fed-up of expecting something that's most probably never going to happen,
Something that I can only hope will happen when the time is right...
But when will I know?
Will you give me a sign?
Or have you already...

If so... why are we still here... waiting for one of us to take that leap forward,
Maybe you're doing the same as me...just waiting
I've seen the way you look at me,
Your eyes smile at me every time,
God... If only they knew... I can't bring myself to tell anyone... I'm too scared to throw all of this away....
At least for now... 'cause we both know that it's going to have to end... Good times don't last forever...

What the hell... if I can't say it out loud I might aswell say it here... I want you to know that you're everything to me...

I'll always be here waiting for the day you can finally say the same thing to me...

Sem comentários: