sábado, 15 de março de 2008

You and me

Here I am,
Standing right in front of you,
Waiting fir the moment you see me,
Realise that I'm all you've been waiting for,

I've known you for a long time now,
Got to know you,
Seen who you really are,
Yet here we are standing face to face,
It seems as if we keep avoiding what's really inevitable,
We have our little secret,
Pretend that things are as simple as we make them,
If only they knew,
We're surrounded by those we consider to be our best friends,
Yet when we're together things seem so much different,
We exchange looks and observe eachother,
Feeling a little jealous when our attention is wanted somewhere else with someone else,
I've seen the way you look at me,
And you know the way I look at you,
We're always longing for someone to take the first step,
But we can't,
We know what would happen if that happened,
Things could never go back to normal,
We've stepped over that limit a long time ago,
And now there is no way back,
We've got to keep this up,
Until one of us moves on and finds someone else,
But will we be able to do it?

Forget all that's been done and said?
Forget the times we've been together?
Move on as if nothing ever happened?

Well here I am,
Standing in front of you,
Gathering all my courage,
Telling you,
I think I love you...

For all that it's worth,
I hope that some day you will know...

Sem comentários: