sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

Miracle

Siting here waiting on a miracle,
Don't know what to expect from anything,
Just knowing that the time is coming soon,

Thinking about the past and the future,
Living the now as if nothing else seems to matter,
Watching each day go by and I ask myself "Who am I?"

Surrounded by thoughts that maybe shouldn't even go through my mind,
Surrounded by all the things I've longed for,
But still there's the feeling that somethings missing,
Feeling as if there's a miracle still about to happen,

An emptiness,
A longing,
Desperation fills my mind in so many ways,
Why?

Maybe it's not my turn yet,
I had it once upon a time,
God... such a long time ago,
When will I have it again?
Why don' I have it now?

Am I not worthy of it again?
Has my chance come and gone?
What?!
When?!
How?!

Feeling relentless against it all... and wishing on a miracle...
Here I sit.. and wait...

Sem comentários: