sábado, 7 de junho de 2008

Imagine

Guess I'm caught up everyday
Trying to keep it all together
While the time just slips away
See I know nothing lasts forever

Imagine there was no tomorrow
Imagine that I coulnd't see your face
There'd be no limit to my sorrow
So all I can say

I want to tell you something
Give you something
Show tou in so many ways
Because it would all mean nothing
If I didn't say something
Before it all goes away
Don't want to wait to bring you flowers
Waste another hour
Let alone another day
I'm going to tell you something
Won't wait until it's too late

Just a simple conversation
Just a moment is all it takes
I want to be there just to listen
And I don't want to hesitate

I don't want to put it off for too long
I didn't say all that I had to say
I want to take the time to right the wrongs

Just lean on my shoulder
It's not over until it's over
Don't worry
Because I'm going to make sure
I'm going to get stronger

I don't want to wait until the storm
There's something wrong
And now you're gone
And I can't find you...

Sem comentários: