segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2008

I will be...

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me

All the pain, all the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go

I knowI let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go

I will be, all that you want
All my life, I will be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make evrything okay

I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly

You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside

Because without you I can't sleep
I'm not ever going to let you leave
You're all I want

And without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see
You're all I need

Sem comentários: