segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2008

Yesterday...

I just can't believe you're gone
Still waiting for the morning to come
We'll see if the sun rises
Without you by my side
Well we had so much store
Tell me what is it all reaching for
When we're through building memories
I will hold yesterday in my heart

They can tomorrow the past remains
They can take the music we never played
All the broken dreams take everything
Just take it away, but they can never take yesterday
They can take the future that we will never know
They can take the places we said we would go

You always used to say
I should be thankful for every day
Heaven knows what the future holds
So least though how the story goes
And now I will see you again I'm sure

No it0s not selfish to ask for more
One more night, one more day, one more smile on your face

I thought our days would last forever
In my mind we had so much time and I was so wrong
Oh what can I believe in
I can still find strength in the moments we made
I'm looking back on yesterday...

Sem comentários: