quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2008

My Darlings...

Here we are again...
Another journey begins...

For all the wonderful moments I thank you,
For all the worst moments I want to thank you too,
For now is the time I have to leave you all again...
And forever will you all be in my heart...
For friendship and love are the two most important things I have and therefore this is dedicated to you all...
I shan't call you by names nor nicknames.. for I think you all know who you are...

All the precious moments I have spent with you shall be forever remembered and relived in my mind...
The memories we have made...
The friendships that will last forever... Everything will never be forgotten...

I wish you all the best and hope to return soon...
See the familiar faces I have always known... See your smiles and watch as I have always done, with wonder and respect, at the marvelous people that are a part of my world...

For this is probably the most sentimental thing I have ever written and so I think it is suited that everyone knows this...

For time is something that passes by without us knowing, and you'll soon realise that I shall be home soon... Yes you are my home and always will be...

To my friends... I love you all... always have... always will... The best of luck to you all!
To my family... The three most important people I know... I love you... Be good... I will definitely miss you most of all...

So here I leave my last testament before I leave... And will return when half of the world has passed beneath me...

My Darlings... You are everything to me.....

Sem comentários: