sábado, 24 de maio de 2008

In my dream...

He appeared in a dream,
I recognised his face, but didn't know who he was,
Taking control of me,
I couldn't break myself away from the power he had over me,

I could feel him on my skin,
Taste him on my tongue,
Urging me to get closer to him,
I couldn't break myself away from him,

No escape from the power he held over me,
I just couldn't stop,
It was as if I was under his spell,
Trying to remember where I had seen him before,

He read my mind,
He introduced me to my feelings,
And suddenly, out of nowhere,
He started to loose control over me,
Letting me take control and move away from him,
He just sat there and let me go,

I turned my back on him and ran,
Just kept looking ahead and ran,
Ran until I was miles away from him...

...Thinking back on my dream,
I realised where I had seen him before and his name,
His name was "Love",

He's still there,
Miles away in my dreams,
Waiting for me to run back into his arms,
Waiting for me to let him take control over me yet again...

Maybe one day,
When I finally stop running...


Sem comentários: